Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 58

Bueno, this week was a pretty good week. We were able to get a total of 9 lessons in. That’s pretty good for being in the office.

I also did the interviews for a kid and his mom to get baptized. The sister missionaries were going to have the mom wait one more week to get baptized, but the truth is it would have meant a lot more for her to be baptized with her son. She didn’t have all the lessons, so during the interview with her son the sisters taught her the law of chastity and the law of tithing. We did the interview, and it went well, so we decided she could get baptized the next day. It was a good surprise for her. She is doing everything for her son. They were both baptized and had a great experiencia.

Other than that, I did some more legal stuff with missionaries. We talked to a lot of drunk people again. I don’t know what it is, but a lot of the drunk people and the people that are high on drugs like to talk to us.

This last Saturday we went to an investigator’s house and when we walked into his yard we saw him smacking the ground with a brick. We thought he had gone crazy. When we asked him what he was doing, he said he was killing theses little things. We looked down, and we realized that the ground was covered with ticks. I have never seen so many ticks in all my life. I had to brush one off my leg and shake a few off of my boot. Then he invited us to sit down and talk, so we sat down and talked for a bit. I kept brushing ticks off my boots and making sure nothing was crawling on the bench. When we got done with that lesson, we went to the office and made sure we didn’t have any of those blood suckers in our clothes or on us. After that we went to the baptism of Natalia y Juaquin.

Well that’s about all that happened this week. It’s getting super hot here, and it’s not even the hottest part of the year yet.

Well that’s all for now. Love you all,
Elder NuevoHombre

I took a picture next to the Limay painting here in Neuquén.

I got another picture with Fabian, the boss of the police.
 
Sorry, the picture with Juaquin is a little blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment