Saturday, July 22, 2017

Week 96


Well this week we went to Bariloche to help out over there. I did intercambios with Elder Pineda de México and Elder Vera de Chile. We put a baptismal date with Cristian (there's a foto). There was a good amount of snow there too, so that was kind of cool. Elder Pineda is going home this week and Elder Vera is just starting the mission. Elder Vera will be a great missionary.


We also did some visits in our area. I showed my card for my Eagle Scout award to a guy here that is crazy for scouts, and he loved it. I took a pic of it, and I think he wants to do something for his scouting program here that’s similar now.

Well that’s about it. The work is going slow in our area. Hopefully we can get some time to get everything going here in Limay so we can baptize some more people.

Well that’s all for now.
-Elder Newman

Elder Ortiz, Elder Stuart, and Elder Newman.. AP's.


No comments:

Post a Comment