Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 45

Well not much happened [this week]. My comp has 8 days rest that he has to stay in the pension, and he had a ton of infection in his heel. If you remember the lamb we had that had that sore on the back of his neck, and how we had to cut it open and get all the infection out, it was about like that with my comp. He cut it open and pus and blood came oozing out. It was horrible! We got a video of it. And now that he did that, it doesn’t hurt anymore and he can sleep in the night, so that’s good.

We have played a lot of Uno. And I probably shouldn’t have done this, but I taught my comp poker, haha. I wanted to win his cookies, but he didn’t want to do that. We are a little better now. I just have to ignore basically every stupid thing he says and have a ton of patience with him.

I don’t think I have fotos, but I’ll check. Maybe I’ll send a pic of my comps foot.

Bueno. You can tell Joe that there can only be one person that is the best at cleaning cars, and that’s me, haha.

Well that’s all for now. Love you all.
–Elder Nuevohombre

I’ll be sure to have pics the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment