Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 44

Well it sounds like you all had a good week this week. I miss home. This comp is a tough trial that I have.

We only had 2 lessons this week with people that aren’t members. We had to focus on the members that aren’t going. It’s weird. After they have a testimony of the church, and after they have done so much with the missionaries that they end up forgetting why they were baptized.

We did a lot of service this week. I busted a cement pad with the back side of an axe, and then we chopped down a decently sized tree with the same axe. My hands were cramping up and I couldn’t straighten my fingers after that. The next day we cut sod with shovels from one house, and we carried it to the next house over to plant it. My shoulders, arms, and hands are done.

We can’t go and teach a ton because something is wrong with the foot of my comp. We are going to the hospital today to figure out why it is hurting him so much. And it’s Pday and it’s raining, so we have nothing to do here.....well that’s basically my week.

I’m studying the Bible a ton, and I have found so many reasons that people need to be baptized in La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ășltimos Dias. It’s just so clear. I can’t believe that people are so far off from the truth.

Also a woman wanted to buy my Leatherman from me. I told her no. I doubt she could even afford it. It was just so funny. She wanted to buy it because they don’t sell them here.

Bueno, eso es todo. Cho por ahora.

-Elder Nuevohombre

No comments:

Post a Comment