Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 47

Well lots of things happened this week. I don’t know if I’m going to have more stress or less stress. We had another emergency transfer. The President wants me to be his secretary. Right now I’m in the office of the mission, and they are teaching me a few things about what I need to do as a secretary. It should be fun. I also can’t wait to get my license here so I can drive the truck.

I left Huergo, and now my area is Lemi, Neuquen. And my new comp is none other than Elder Mendoza de Concepcion Chile. We are all going to have a ton of fun here in the office, and transfers are coming up, so it’s about to get real crazy, jaja.

This week I do have a lot of photos, so I’ll send them in a different email. But this week was a lot better, and I’m glad I’m here.

I about died in lunch yesterday. We went to a guy’s house that had all these dishes dirty with cat hair and dirt, and he didn’t clean them. So when he left the house my comp hurried and washed them all off the best he could before he got back. I’ll have lots of stories to share when I get back.

Well it sounds like you all had a good week. I miss you all and love you all!

-Elder Newman

 ......Oh and Nerio y Maria accepted a baptismal date. It was great, but I can’t help them progress anymore, so I’ll have to just wait and see if they get baptized.

Still in Huergo...



 


In the office of the President...

No comments:

Post a Comment