Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 46

I don’t know where to begin. We did finally get to do some work. We found a ton of people that are ready to be baptized, and I am positive that the next transfer there will be somewhere around 8 baptisms, and about 15 inactives will come back to church. It’s been hard, but we have been working a ton.

The zone leaders came and did splits with us, and that was fun. I got to work with my old comp, Elder Rosas. I learned a lot, and we had a fun time teaching together again.

Every day is a choice whether I want to go home or not. Not because I want to go home, but because I want to punch my comp in the face. Every day he is harder to deal with. He may be 2 years older than me, but he acts like he is 16. But don’t worry, I won’t hit him, and I’m trying to change the way I think and the way I feel. The good news is I can still teach with him so that’s good. Well I only have 2 more weeks with Satan, so that’s also pretty good.

We found a family from Bolivia. They are super nice. They gave me a new bag to carry my scriptures because mine was all broken and old. They also gave me some new shoes. They are a little small, but it’s the thought that counts. They also offered to repair my shoes that I have right now. They are just super nice. I made a banana bread that we shared with them. They also want to have us over to share a lunch with them. Their names are Maria y Nerio, and they have 3 kids and 2 of them can be baptized, I think. I’m not sure how old they are exactly, but they might be 8 years old.

That was about it for this week, and sorry I didn’t take pictures. I don’t feel all that safe in this city to carry my camera.

That’s all for this week
-Elder NuevoHombre

No comments:

Post a Comment