Saturday, August 20, 2016

Week 48

Well not much this week. I like being secretary. We are able to do a lot of stuff. I was able to try mate, and it was horrible. It really tasted like it was the leaves off of hay and they soaked it in water, but besides that the idea of mate is pretty cool.

We also had a baptism this week, but I forgot my camera so I don’t have any pictures.

Also we are in the middle of transfers so I am super busy trying to help missionaries that can’t figure out how to buy a simple bus ticket. I have gotten about 7 calls in the past 15 minutes that I have been writing this letter, but we got them all taken care of so we should be good for a while.

We haven’t really done anything here. I’ve just been making spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.

I have been super sick here too. I don’t know why, but I have lost like 7 kilos, that’s bad. I have not a clue how many pounds that is, but I know it’s a lot. It also doesn’t help that I haven’t had a good breakfast in a week and a half, but this week should be better. I’m just getting over my sickness, and I feel a lot better.

I like the oportunidad to be the comp of Elder Mendoza again. We get along great. We are still waiting for my license. We are ordering some kind of license that makes it legal for me to drive anywhere, so that will be cool. The thing is it takes like 5 weeks to get here, putcha, but it will get here eventually.

I’m learning a ton in the office. There’s a lot that goes on here that normal missionaries don’t know. And I’m the guy who basically knows everything about everything in the mission because everything goes through me. It’s pretty cool, but I’m always busy.

That’s about it. Wish Colter a happy birthday from me.

Love you All,
Elder Nuevo hombre

No comments:

Post a Comment