Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 101

Well we had Stake Conference this week, and Alan and his grandma came to church. Alan for sure will be baptized, but we don’t know when. This week we are going to try and meet his dad so we can talk to him too, and get his son baptized.

We also finished almost all of the conferencias with President. Now we just have to do Cipolletti. I also saw Juancho Saturday. He said that a lot of things have happened to him, and he said he was going to come this Sunday.

It’s been a pretty busy week, but we have a good amount of success. We are going to have a few baptisms here in a bit. Well that’s basically it. Sorry I don’t have fotos. I don’t know if I lost my camera or not, but if I find it I’ll send pics.

-Elder Newman

[Cinco Saltos Zone Conference]

No comments:

Post a Comment