Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 84

Well I’m in San Martin de Los Andes right now. I got transferred here and I arrived at like 6 am this morning, so I was traveling all night. Let’s just say I didn’t get much sleep, haha....but all good here.

My new comp is Elder Sorenson. He is from Koosharem, Utah, and he also has a pair of boots. I think that’s why we got put together. He is a really great missionary, and we are going to do lots of work together. I am the Zone Leader here with him.

Here in San Martin it is super cool. I finally smelled a pine tree. The lake is super cool, but I didn’t have time to take pics of it because we were in the middle of transfers. But next week I’ll have some good pics to send.

Juancho was confirmed Sunday, so that was good. We also had found another guy that wants to stop smoking, stop drinking and change his life to be able to see his daughter again. He has to go talk to the judge to be able to see her, and he wants to change all of this stuff first. This guy’s name is Ariel. He is super nice.

I have some pics of the members that I was able to say goodbye to, and I was able to say goodbye to algunas investigators.

Love, Elder Newman



No comments:

Post a Comment