Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 29

Well not much to report. This next week is transfers, and I don’t know if I want to go or stay. We have some people that it’s possible that they could be baptized, but the church is so far away they would probably go inactive after.....We really need more churches, but for that we need members that pay tithing. It’s super hard to get anything done in this area.

I just found out today that one of the [missionaries] in my district just went home. I don’t know what happened.

Yep that is all really.... If you have recipes for like hard fudge, that would be great, along with any other easy recipe that you have. Sweets are the best.

Love –Elder Nuevohombre

I translated some Spanish, French, and English

My comp.

We saw the baseball game, well a part of it, until we had to tell the guy to turn it off so we could teach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment