Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 50

Well not much happened this week. We played soccer this last week, so I don’t have pictures, but I’m going to take one right now with my comp so you guys can have a picture. Well I got another picture with Elder Ortiz too. I’m all better in this moment. Every morning I wake up with a sore throat. It could be because I snore, I’m not sure, but that’s my guess.

Today we are going to do a cookout in the zone leader’s pension. They ended up closing Huergo, so Nerio y Maria are done being investigators in this moment. We are teaching another person named Juan, and like the last guy named Juan, he is in a wheelchair. Maybe Juan is an unlucky name.

Being secratary is fun. I talk to a lot of people, and I make the missionaries legal. It’s kind of a big responsibility. (I hate spelling in English and I don’t have auto correct, so I look really stupid right about now. I know secratary is wrong, but I have not a clue how to spell it) Anyway, we still don’t have water in our pension, so we have to wake up and go to the office every morning to take a shower. But the good news is we have the truck so we can drive...and more good news, I got my international license. yaa¡

Well that’s about it. I don’t have any other experiences to share. One thing is crazy though. In a class a member started talking about how she saw Jesus in a cloud in the form of a baby. I was freaking out because the sisters had an investigador there in the class. It’s weird what some of these people say. They must have something in the water because lots of people have crazy stories like that. Anyway, that’s all for now.

Love you all -Elder Newman





No comments:

Post a Comment