Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 89


Well not a ton happened this week. Junín had two baptisms, aguante Zona San Martin!! Valeria came to the baptism and almost cried. She loved it! She wants to get baptized but we just need to help her get married. We did interchanges [exchanges] with the elders in Junín, put a fecha bautismal [baptismal date], and found a lot of good people.

Last week we went on a hike, and we got some cool pics. Also the husband of Valeria, Cristian Marchena, gave me a pair of shoes because mine are destroyed.


Also we got the first snowstorm this week, but it didn’t stick so it’s all mud now. But you’ll see a pic of me and my fatman coat.


Next week is transfers, just so you all know. And I hope I stay. There are a lot of good people I want to help get baptized here.

Well that’s all for now. Love you all.
-Elder Newman



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment