Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Week 90

Well I don’t have too much time. I had to wait for my comp to get here in San Martin to be able to write, and his bus got here late so we couldn’t write Monday. Then Tuesday we had to go to a liders [leaders] conference ( I don’t know the name in English...Consejo de lideres).. and right now I have to keep everything short to be able to get back to my area in time to not show up late for lunch.


We taught a few new people, and we said goodbye to some people with Elder Sorenson. He left the zone and is now in El Bolson. My new comp is Elder Nelson. He is one of the missionaries that arrived here with me.


Well that’s about it. Love you all!

Elder Newman



[Elder Newman Argentina is giving haircuts like his brother, Elder Newman Australia]


[Elder Newman and Elder Mendoza crossed paths again.]

No comments:

Post a Comment