Saturday, October 17, 2015

Week 4

Well, just to start off, we are learning a lot here. Spanish is somewhat coming along, and I'm learning to teach a lot better. Thanks for all those pics. It looks like you are all having a lot of fun. I feel super sick. Yesterday I finally got rid of my cold, but now I just got a pleasant gift from my district members. They decided to give me a sore throat. It could be strep, I'm not sure.

This week we had an elder that was struggling really bad. He was super close to going home. But he was able to talk to his mom, and she convinced him to stay. Friday night he asked me to give him a blessing of comfort, and after the blessing I about passed out. I was super dizzy, very sweaty, and I felt like I was going to puke. I might have locked my knees and wasn't getting enough oxygen. I'll focus more next time. haha.

Elder Olsen and I were able to go to the outside world because he was having an allergic reaction to something, so we had to go to the pharmacy down the street. It was great to get out of that place for a short time.

Thanks for the boots and the packages. Everyone here calls me the witch doctor because of the oils. There are some other people here that know about oils too, and some actually have them. I love the pics, btw.

Me and Olsen are working on a missionary rap that I might be able to send back. It will be fun.

Love You ALL.
p.s. I've only gained 5 and a half pounds.

-Elder Newman

Haha, the crutches are a Hermanas she hurt herself in gym and I was having fun with them while she wasn't using them.


 "Merica" "One Nation Under GOD"


 Yes, he is really asleep. We did a bunch of stuff to him while he was asleep.


 I ran into Elder Newman a few times before he left.




Me and Elder Olsen at the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment