Saturday, October 31, 2015

Week 6

I should be all set. I can’t wait to go out into the field, even though my Spanish stinks. It will probably be totally different there too. I met a Hermana going to Japan that was from Neuquen, and her Spanish was pretty cool. It has a lot of "ssshh" in it.

Not much happening here, same as usual. They are setting up lights here for Christmas... I’ll get a pic tonight and send it home when I can.

We were able to see [Jose] once more for a short time, but that was it. [Hermana Alexandria] is doing better as far as I know, but I’m not zone leader anymore, so I don’t know what’s going on anymore.

I can’t wait to leave and get out there and serve.

Love you all. Send me news from home.

-Elder Newman (the best Elder Newman)

El Distrito!

El companero!

El templo de esta manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment