Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Week 12

Well this week was a little better. I was positive that Ernesto was coming to church with us, but we walked to his house and he wasn’t even there. Oh well, maybe next week.

It was transfers today. My new compañero is Elder Rosas. He was Elder Cardenas comp antes me. So i bet he will be great. It was really sad to me to say good bye to Cardenas. He is a really great friend.

We were actually able to teach leccions this week. We have 3 new investigators. One is Patricia. She loves to study religion, which is great because she will let us teach her. Another family is a single mother with a son about my age, and he has sckitzofrenia, or however you spell it. (Spanish is so much easier to spell with, it is great :).

We also had Elida come to church, which was super great. She hasn’t been to church for I think 4 years.
We also have a pretty cool other guy we teach, but he is only in Allen when he works. He knows a lot about ancient people, which is cool because I remember a lot about that stuff from classes I’ve had in school. And scouting is really going to help me out here, because he wants to have a competition in his shop...who can start a fire the fastest using primitive tools. I am so excited to beat him. Haha.

Also I have a less active member that wants to play me at pool because I destroyed Elder Cardenas at it and she loves pool. It’s like baseball to me, but pool for her. It’s going to be fun.

That’s about it.

The score for chess between me and Elder Cardenas finished at: 6 me, 12 for Elder Cardenas.

Elder Newman





Saying goodbye to Elder Cardenas.

 Hello to Elder Rosas from Chile.




No comments:

Post a Comment