Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 14

Well not too much to say this week. It is stinking hot here. We can’t get any lessons taught, and I don’t know why. Like they tell us to come back at a different time, and when we do come back, they are busy...tis the season. We did talk to a few people, but nothing super amazing...

Ernesto is tough. We can’t teach him. It’s like impossible. We start a lesson, and he starts talking about other stuff. I don’t know what we are going to do with him.

Miguel Angel and his Mom are great, it’s just hard to find a time when they are actually home. They are some very busy people, but they really do want to hear the gospel.

[We are teaching English and French here.] First we just started teaching English, but I’m the only one who speaks English, so I’m the teacher in that class. And then I kept hearing about people that love French and want to learn it, so I offered to teach it. I found a book and am starting with the basics. We’ve only had one class, and not very many people showed up. But they all told me they were busy. My next class is in 2 weeks on Friday.

Not much more than this.






No comments:

Post a Comment