Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 13 Feliz Navidad!

Feliz Navidad! I don’t have too much time to write today. We only get 30 minutes this pday.

A lot has happened, some good, some bad. Patricia doesn’t want anymore leccions, and Ernesto hasn’t come to church. We have found a lot of people that we need to visit, and a lot of them seem happy to let us talk to them.

We have this new investigator named Linda. She is 18 and is very stubborn. I don’t know how it will work out, but I’m hoping for the best.

My new comp is pretty cool and a little nerdy. He has magic cards, and he does a lot of magic tricks, mainly with cards. I’ve learned a few, and I’m also learning piano a bit from him.

When is a good time for Skype, and what day?

We are having a lot of fun! Yesterday we had a Christmas actividad en la capilla [activity at the church]. And we dressed up in anything we could find to look like shepherds and kingsmen.

How are you Rusty and otras amigos [other friends]? Oh y feliz cumpleaños madre! [and Happy birthday mom!]


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment