Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 25

Well not much happened this week. Me and Elder Elwood are having a ton of fun. It’s nice having someone I can quote movies with. We are also rapping in English and trying to translate into Spanish.

The members here don’t help too much, but we are working on that a lot. I’m still learning the area. Our pension was a mess. There were sooooo many spiders. The first day I killed like 20. And there are still spiders, but every time I see one I kill it. There are a few that look poisonous, but I’m not a spider expert. Rusty would have hated it here, but me and Elder Elwood have cleaned up the pension pretty good.

Elder Elwood is great. He is from Boise, Idaho, and he doesn’t like potatoes. It’s kind of funny. This week I’ve talked a lot about motorbikes and trucks lately, it’s kind of fun.

We also worked out with this recent convert. This was about a week ago, and my arms are still sore, but at least I can straighten them right now, haha.

Sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun. This area has like no one that’s super amazing and super ready to be baptized. Well one is, but he is deathly sick, soooo ya, can’t do much there. We are in the process right now of getting people to teach.

Love you all,
Elder Nuevohombre

No comments:

Post a Comment