Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 24

Well this week was good. I can’t remember much of what happened. I’m running on like 4 hours of sleep. I got transferred to Godoy. Elder Martinez is staying in Zapala and is going to baptize a ton this transfer. Next week we are going to have 3 baptisms, but now I’m here.

This town is probably as country as I’ll get. It’s so small we don’t even live in our area. We live in Villa Regina, it’s mas o menos cerca a Allen. [it’s more or less near Allen.] We are going to take a bus every morning to go to our area. But I’m excited to be here.

My new comp. name is Elder Elwood. He is from Boise, Idaho. I’m a little worried to have a gringo comp, but we are going to have a ton of fun. He wants me to teach him how to cook because he has like 4 months left on his mission, and he still doesn’t know how.

This pension is great, but there are still a ton of things broken. And the circuit board on the washing machine is like destroyed, but I’m going to try a few things to see if we can get it working.

That’s really all I have for this week..... Hope you guys have fun.

Love you all –Nuevohombre

This is an elder from Brazil called 2 saints (dos Santos), he is great. He loves muddy buddies. I was with him for intercambios [exchanges].

 
The family of Emi, the little girl that reminds me a lot of Kaylee's little sister.


A member that is super great.


The pictures with the taxi is Ezequiel. He came and visited us like at 11:30 at night when I was packing to come here.




Me and my new companion, Elder Elwood, from Boise.

No comments:

Post a Comment