Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 23

Well this week was kind of slow, a lot of meetings. But those 3 investigadores I talked about in the last letter, I’m pretty sure all of them are going to be baptized.

I have high hopes for Maria because she wants it with her whole family. She really loves the temples and things sobre the familia. In the last prayer she asked if all would go well so that she could take her family to the temple. It was great. I bet she will be married and baptized this next transfer, I hope I’m still here. This is the last week of this transfer.

That’s really all there is to say about this week. We also helped move 2 houses in one day, and we have our pension to move also. We are basically a moving crew. jaja. They are putting more elders in this huge area so we don’t have to walk an hour to get to the other end of our area. So we need another pension. We will have the new one, and they will have the old.

Hope all is well with you guys. If you have any questions please tell me. I don’t have anything else I can think of.

Love, Elder Nuevohombre

It’s really like this every night the sunsets are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment