Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 27

Como estan? Not much going on here. We had our best day yesterday in this area! We had three lessons, and we got three new people to teach.

My Spanish is where I can talk with anyone, anytime, anywhere. Elder Elwood said I yelled in my sleep ´´todo día,´´ then went back to snoring. So I must have the language down if I can do it in my sleep, haha. This transfer I’ve been a really crazy sleeper. I’ve got lots of stories, and my comp has videos. haha.

Other than that, I don’t have much to say. Nothing really is happening in this area right now. There are a lot of problem people, and we contact a lot,,,,,, We also went and gave a lesson to this drunk dude. He asked us if we cared if he smoked weed during the lesson,,,,,Umm yesss, please don’t. Luckily he didn’t, so we didn’t end up getting high. So that was a good thing. haha.

I hope you are all safe at home.

Love [you] all -Elder Newman

The Hermanas had a baptism in Villa Regina.

That sign says ´´welcome to the area watch out for your wallets. It was a scary time to take a pic, but it was worth it haha.

He is a super cool missionary from Mexico. A lot of people do that. You think they are behind you smiling, but they make it look like they are trying to kiss you.




No comments:

Post a Comment