Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 57

Well we didn’t do too much teaching this week. We have talked to a lot of people, but we can’t get a second visit with them. They are just "always busy" jaja. We have also been in a lot of meetings, and I have been super busy. We have about 15 missionaries going home, and I have to buy their tickets and get everything prepared for them. I also have to do a lot of legal stuff this next week, because a lot of missionaries their papers are going to expire.

Ya, we taught a total of 5 lessons this week. It’s rough here, but we are sticking through it. I wish we had a little more luck getting into people’s homes to teach them, but that’s just not how it is here. The good thing is we have found some good people, but we haven’t been able to have that daily contact with them to help them progress.  This next week will be better.


It’s raining pretty hard today. Our whole mission has to stay inside for the day.

Love you all,
Elder Nuevohombre

Just me and my comp with some cake.

Me and some missionaries at some meetings.



Today it rained a lot so we went out into the street to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment