Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 54

Well this week is transfers so I have been good and busy. I’ve had to spend about 10.000 pesos in bus tickets. It’s been pretty stressful, but we are about done with all the plans. Now I have to get all the people that are going home all ready, and I also have to get all the stuff ready for tramites for the new missionaries that are going to get here Wednesday.

Mi and Elder Mendoza went on a little road trip to take a bunch of closets and desks out of my old pension in Heurgo because they are going to open it. Hopefully they will baptize the people we visited (Nerio y Maria) y (Raul). I’m super excited for them.

Also one night a Sister had to go to the hospital, so me and Elder Ortiz took her and her comp. in the truck do go see the doctor, and we were there at the doctor until 1:30 at night. I was so tired the next day, President let me and Ortiz take a nap in the office. It was great. I have a picture of mi and Ortiz in front of the hospital with a coke.

We haven’t been able to teach at all this week. We’ve been super busy. Hopefully the next week we will be able to do something in our areas.

That’s about it for this week. We did some tramites and stuff. The conference was great. I forgot my camera, so I don’t have a picture of how we have the office set up. Maybe next week we will be able to.

Well I love you all. If you have any questions, ask away.

Love you all -Elder Nuevohombre

PS.....we still can’t get packages.

Elder Ortiz and I in front of the hospital at 1 in the morning with a Coke!

Me and the policia...

No comments:

Post a Comment