Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 60

Well we started off this Saturday/pday really good with a baptism. It wasn’t our baptism, but we went to it to support the missionaries in our district. They are doing great. They have baptized like 3 people here in this area. Me and my comp are working pretty good. We finally have some people that want to be baptized. We might have a baptism this next week so I’m pretty excited.


Well me and Elder Mendoza are together again for the fourth transfer. You could basically say we are married because we are going to have shared a house for about 8 months now, and he has never left my side. It’s almost weird how long we have been together. Luckily we are good friends. If not it would be super hard to last another transfer together.

Anyway nothing really different has happened this week. We have some late nights doing transfers and preparing for this week. And when I say late nights, I mean like we get back at the pension at 10 or 10:30, so it’s not super late. Jaja


Well that’s all I have for this week. Hopefully this next week I’ll have more to talk about.

Love You All - Elder Nuevohombre

Elder Clemens’ last pday in the mission. We celebrated by going to this really good restaurant in Neuquen. They have the best steaks!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment