Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 77

Well first off, I will explain who the pics are of from the last week...the guy with the tattoos is named Johnny. He is a cool kid. He is my age, has a kid that he never sees in person because the mom doesn’t let him, and he has another kid on the way. He is great. He just needs to get married and then get baptized. He was able to go to church last week, so that was great.

The other guy is named Juancho y has all kinds of problems. We were able to wake him up. We opened the door to his house and clapped our hands, and then we walked inside and just kept insisting that he get up and come with us. Then at church we heard a few talks about how the parents of the youth need to wake up their kids and get them up so that they can go to seminary. He thought it was funny because it was exactly what we did with him that morning. Then we went to lunch at a member’s house with him. It was really good.

This week we had our first corralacion with our mission leader. We finally got one [a mission leader] after 8 months without one.


This next week our ward has like 5 baptisms planned. It will be great! Oh and just a heads up, next Saturday will be our pday because it will be transfers. I need to get a picture with Hector y Alicia to send to you guys. They are both getting baptized this weekend.

This week that’s coming up will be super busy. I have to go to migraciones 3 times, and I need about 2 days to do transfers, make up plan with the bus schedules, and then buy all the tickets. I also have to help my comp. close 2 pensions, and that will take all day Tuesday. And I have to get a guy's papers to go home in two days. So I guess I can say that I have a ton of stuff to do jaja. Well that’s basically all I have for this week.

Love You all -Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment