Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 78 - Happy Transfers!

Happy Transfers...with every transfer comes a surprise. This one was that I’m leaving the office! My replacement will be Elder Ortega. He is a great missionary and will do a great job.

We did pday Monday instead of Saturday. We also had the baptism Saturday. It was great. I’ll send some pictures. Their names are Alicia y Hector. I baptized Alicia and Elder Ramirez baptized Hector.


We also celebrated the Hermana Casariegos birthday with a dinner here in the office.


Yep and that’s about all that happened this week, we are going to be super busy here in the office with all the newbies and trainers this week, and we have to train our new replacements too.


So, I will still be here in the office for a full transfer training my comp.


Love, Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment