Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 79



Well this week was somewhat slow here too. My comp left on Friday to El Bolson, and now it’s me, Elder Ortega, y Elder LLontop. Training is going pretty good. Elder Ortega is learning pretty quickly. He still has a lot of things to learn, and he needs a lot of practice to be able to start doing everything super-fast. I also gave Elder Ortega a rundown of how we send missionaries home, and we had to send one home for some back problems he was having.


I was able to see Graciela again and practice my sign language a little bit more with her. I am starting to be able to communicate a little better. I’m hoping by the time the transfer ends Ariel will be baptized.


This next week we won’t be doing too much either. We do, however, have to take a trip to Villa Regina and paint 2 apartments so we can close the contracts we have with them.

Well that’s about it.

Love you all -Elder Newman


No comments:

Post a Comment