Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 80


Well it has been a pretty normal week. We did a lot of running around. We had to go to Villa Regina 2 times and one time in a bus. We also helped an investigador of the asistentes do a cement roof, so that was fun. We cleaned out and painted two apartments and watched one session of conference there in Villa Regina. It rained a lot down here too.




Conference was great. I really liked the talk of Joaquin E. Costa. I’m going to download it and share it with all our investigators. He basically sums up every investigator that we find. Haha. We also have plans to have a few more baptisms here before the transfer ends.


I still have no idea where I’m going. President says he knows, but he won’t tell me where I’m going. I think I’m going to the South because I’ve basically been everywhere else. Haha.


I’m still training Elder Ortega, and we are both helping Elder Llontop with his work. I don’t know what they are going to do when I leave, because I’m the only one with a license to drive. So they will have to do something a bit different when I go.


Graciela also went back to Buenos Aires, so we are going to have a harder time talking to Ariel. But we will get him baptized one way or another, haha.

Well that’s basically it for the week.
-Elder Newman

[Smile, your girl loves me.]


No comments:

Post a Comment