Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 36

Well, I’m still in Godoy, but I was switched over to the other area. I am now comps with a Chileno that was in my District, Elder Mendoza. He is from Concepcion Chili. This is his third transfer in the mission. Yep, we are going to baptize a ton, jaja, and we are going to have a lot of fun!

Right now two sister missionaries are in our [old] area. I feel bad for them. Well I hope they are safe. I don’t feel like the sister missionaries should be in that area.

Ya I don’t have much to say, it’s a change.....oh and I finally have a washing machine woooo!!!

We finally got someone to church, just in time for us to leave. It’s been raining for like 4 weeks straight, I’m ready for the sun. At least I’m not sick anymore. Well now that’s about it.

Cho- Elder Nuevohombre

[For some reason Elder Newman couldn’t get his pictures to load, so he promised to send them next week.]

No comments:

Post a Comment