Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 71

Well not a whole lot has happened this week. We were able to help 4 people get to church this week, so that was great. One guy was an older dude that was all broken and could barely walk. So me and my comp did divisions with members, and me and a member went to help him get out of bed, get in a car, and come to church.


I also learned quite a bit of sign language Sunday. The kid we used to communicate with the mom went with all the younger kids to his class, so me and my comp were left with his mom and dad that are deaf. When we were reading she would show me what every word was. By the end of the day I was translating what everyone was saying and having conversations with them. The gift of tongues is real. I learned how to teach the Plan of Salvation in sign and a bunch of other stuff in just 2 hours. They are hopefully going to get baptized on the 11 of February.


I took a few pictures with our investigators. We have found a few more families that we want to teach. They are all young families, and I’m hoping they will be baptized:)

Well that’s all for now.

Love You All- Elder Newman
  


No comments:

Post a Comment